"Hobart's interest free offer allowed us to control the cash flow of our restaurant and concentrate on other elements, making the process so much more manageable."
Neil Douglas, proprietor of Café Antipasti
Hobart Leasing & Finance
Subject to credit approval, Hobart is able to offer a great range of leasing and finance options, making it easier for you to reap the benefits of owning the most innovative and energy efficient equipment on the market.
As an independent funder, Hobart is able to offer very competitive rates, flexible funding terms with no documentation fees.
Interest Free Payment Plan
Get the best equipment for your kitchen, at a monthly price you can afford.
Hobart UK offers a unique interest free offer available across their entire range.
- 12 equal monthly payments
- On receipt of the 12th monthly payment, ownership of the machine is yours
- Absolutely no interest will be charged during the 12 months
Remember, the purchase price you agree with your dealer is the price you will pay, just spread over 12 months.
How it works...
- Work with your Hobart dealer to find the right machine for you
- We then carry out a credit check with your permission
- Once approved, we just require signed paperwork and one month’s payment as deposit to complete the purchase process
- We'll then work with you to set up the 11 monthly direct debits that automatically end after 11 months
- Your Hobart dealer will work with you to arrange installation at your convenience
Invest in a quality machine that's right for you and your business without the worry of the large initial outlay.
This is a genuine 12-month interest-free offer available exclusively through Hobart's UK-wide dealer network. Credit is subject to credit approval by Hobart Leasing and Finance. Monthly payments will be made directly to Hobart UK. Contact your Hobart dealer for more information. Installation costs are not included.
Hobart's contract rental arrangement allows you to take advantage of a tax efficient funding option that will help you to pay for the equipment while it works for you as well as protecting your business's working capital.
- Typically low initial payment with the balance spread over up to 36 months. Monthly payments may be allowable against the taxable profits of your business.
- Extended warranty and service packages can be added to the agreement to give peace of mind.
- Extended warranty packages added to the finance arrangement on an interest free basis.
- Direct debit payments with annual statements to assist with claiming back VAT and tracking payments
- Contact: Lizzie.Lack@hobartuk.com / 01733 405409