Technical Sales Executive Vacancy - London and the South East
It is the prime responsibility of the Technical Sales Executive to maximise sales of Hobart large warewash systems and utensil washers on the Region. This will be achieved through personal initiative and close liaison with Sales Executives, Regional Nominated Dealers, Focus Partners and clients.
The Technical Sales Executive’s role in meeting his clients’ expectations includes the following:
• To develop and maintain a strong working relationship with Regional Nominated Dealers and Focus Partners.
• To develop a sound in depth knowledge of all the products within your portfolio and promote them delivering the highest level of expertise to the marketplace.
• Obtain an understanding of all competitive products.
• To be responsible for the design of thoughtful and creative solutions for consultants, dealers and clients that best meet their objectives including the production of clear and detailed scale layout drawings suitable for replication by the CAD department.
• To prepare final proposal documents for all medium and large schemes with focus on recommendations, financial justification, savings, profit stories etc.
• To liaise with and advise both dealers and clients on all aspects of services requirements and to provide accurate and complete services drawings to all parties involved, both prior to and during installation.
• To ensure that thorough staff training in the use and cleaning of the equipment/system is carried out to the customer’s full satisfaction. In most instances this should be carried out personally but may occasionally be deferred to the Regional Sales Executive provided they are fully trained.
• Support dealers with both leads and introductions for sales of Hobart and non-Hobart products i.e. refrigeration, ventilation, fabrication.
• To be aware of and work within agreed discount structures for Dealers, National Accounts, Government and other clients.
The Technical Sales Executive has further responsibilities to meet all company objectives and standards whilst always working in a best practise fashion to ensure both Hobart UK and ITW are represented in a professional and efficient manner.
• To be responsible together with the Regional Sales Manager for the achievement of all regional booked and shipped targets.
• To meet prescribed KPI targets and defined annual goals and objectives
• To support the sales team in all aspects of their business with a primary focus on sales of rack and flight type dishwash systems and utensil washers.
• To actively prospect for sales opportunities for rack and flight type dishwash systems and utensil washers by telephone and by direct contact.
• To maintain regular contact with both Regional Sales Manager and Sales Director, keeping both informed and updated on business activities. To highlight any issues affecting achievement of sales targets.
• To take total responsibility for securing the sales of all medium and large schemes with involvement of the Regional Sales Executive as appropriate. Surveying and presentation of proposals may be delegated to the RSE as and when appropriate but under the full guidance and approval of the TSE.
• To provide on-going product training and technical support to the Regional Sales Executives, supporting them on their territories, and helping to identify where and how they can develop large warewash sales.
• To work with the Regional Sales Executives to submit a detailed and qualified sales forecast to the Regional Sales Manager.
• To provide technical assistance and support to the National Account team and customers as required.
Please apply to:-
HOBART UK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER