Service Technician Vacancy - Luton, St Albans, Herts area
Competitive Salary, Overtime + Company Vehicle
Hobart, Europe's leading manufacturer of catering equipment, is backed up by a first class mobile service operation. We currently require a Service Technician to repair and service our full range of equipment in the Luton, St Albans, Herts area as mentioned above.
The requirements are as follows:-
• Candidate must have a recognised electrical qualification to NVQ level 2.
• Gas trained and/or warewash trained would be an advantage.
• Previous experience in the catering industry would be an advantage, but not essential.
• Enthusiasm, good interpersonal skills and an ability to work to performance targets.
• Candidate must live within 45 minutes of the City Centre.
Potential earnings, including overtime are high. Benefits include private use of a company vehicle, pension scheme and 25 days annual holiday.
Please apply to:-
HOBART UK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER